Welcome to Write Words Inc.
Write Words, Inc. opened its web site on Jan 1, 2000, with Arline Chase and E. Sandra List as publishers. There were five of us and that first year we published 12 books and learned a lot.
Our last editor, Shelley Rodgerson Chase resigned on Jan. 1, 2014. In 2013 we published 48 books. Since then we have been working alone. Last year, we published 52 books, but the work is just too much for one person to do efficiently.
Therefore Writewordsinc.com, Cambridge Books, and ebooksonthe.net will be “downsizing” almost immediately.
No New Contracts for publication will be signed after Sept. 30, 2016. All current contracts will be honored for the full time covered in the contract. The “automatic renewal after two years unless cancelled by either party” clause Will No Longer be in Effect.
All current two year contracts will be honored for the full two years, unless the author chooses an earlier cancellation date.
All titles under contract will remain on sale at Amazon.com, Smashwords.com and many other Internet Book Stores for the entire term covered.
Any authors who wish an early cancellation will have their requests honored. ON CANCELLATION ANY AND ALL RIGHTS REVERT TO THE AUTHOR.
On the advice of our accountant, the following changes in operation will take place:
1. The WriteWordsInc.com / Cambridge Books / ebooksonthe.net web site will close on or before January 1, 2017.
2. All books under contract will remain on sale at other web sites for the full two years from their publication date.
3. Cambridge Books Authors who are cancelled, may purchase personal copies of their paper books until Dec. 10th, 2016.
4. Payment by Credit Card to Write Words, Inc. will cease on or before Jan 1, 2017, though payment through Paypal, and by check will continue.
5. Author’s Royalties for active titles will be paid once per year in January.